[IP] Re: deciding not to check

Recently Linda related:

>My husband asked him what his lunch number was after
>school as we always do (which he responds with an awesome bg). He said he
>forgot so Russ says just check your glucometer. At that point, Kevin says, I
>might as well go to my room for the rest of my life.  The deal is....he was
>never checking at lunch!!!

I remember a story from my urine-sugar days, in one of the diabetes
magazines. One young gal had been having pretty good results on her
urine-sugar tests. She'd graph the results and everything, and hand in the
graph sheets to her doctor at every visit.

Then at one visit, she gave him the sheets, then quickly asked for them
back, saying "Oh, I'm sorry: those are _next_ month's graphs!"

[No, it _wasn't_ really me. I never went to that much trouble, anyway.
Though I do now!]

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."