[IP] Old pumps

> ALSO: Michael do you have a use for a slightly used (ha ha) Minimed
> 506.  I'm finally ready (not really) to say goodbye to an old freind
> and don't want to just dump it (and my uncle Sam would love if you
> accepted it I'm sure).

There is a plan in the works to re-condition and make older
pumps available to qualified persons that are insured on a loan
basis. I've not had the resources to do the legal work yet, but it
will eventually happen. If you would like to donate the pump to
Insulin Pumpers, it will certainly push the plan forward.

If there are any attorneys on the list that would like to do a little
pro-bono work to help draft the placement documents, please contact
me privately.