Hi Everyone,

If anyone is interested in setting up guest chats and sending out
weekly chat reminders, let me know. I'm inundated with kids, work,
and house-selling right now, so I'm looking for someone to take over
these chat duties.

Write me at the address below if you think you might be interested,
and I'll explain more about the job and answer any questions.

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.