[IP] Gotta laffff - sorry

Since this is a little more on topic than telling someone "Way to go!" or
"Where do you live?" etc., I just had to share this, however, with begging
your forgiveness (pretty please?):

HELLTH PLAN - No, that isn't a misprint; you now belong to an
H.M.O. That stands for "Hell's Medical Organization."  It was
organized by some of Hell's finest minds: Hitler, Genghis Khan,
and Josef Stalin worked night and day to create a 162-page manual
documenting the exact terms of your coverage, but it all boils
down to three points:

1) You belong to the HMO.  We mean that literally - as of now,
the HMO owns you.  To insure that you don't forget your
subscriber number, we will tattoo it to your forehead.

2) You have been assigned a primary care physician.  You will not
be told your physician's name.  You may never see your physician.
Your physician is imaginary.  If you see any doctor without
express written permission of your imaginary primary care
physician, you will be forced to pay full price, plus eat your
weight in lard.

3) You are not covered under this plan.