[IP] IP: forgot to test... yeah

Wow... its been over three months of pumping and I've been testing all the
time (cause quite honestly I find the whole thing really interesting)  If I
had enough strips I'd have tested more that first month... but anyway.. I've
finally moved back to testing about 6 - 8 times a day (including a night test
if i happen to wake up).  This morning was so nuts I had a two and half hour
meeting chock full of coffee, tea and pastries.  I also should add that I
only got 4 hours of sleep last night due to a folk rock concert that lasted
much longer than expected.  So I tested upon waking and didn't even have time
to test at lunch.  So I just tested 2 hours after my meal and WOW... im a
perfect 100!  I just had to share that miracle with y'all.  It's so amazing
that even when all else is nutty and I managed to "forget" that I was
diabetic my control came in exactly as it should.  Now I'm not gonna forget
to test often, but its so nice to know that I can when necessary.