Re: [IP] Karo: 'sweet' memories

In a message dated 6/22/00 1:07:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< << in camp Joslin
 we never sang that song. I was there the summer of 1950 as the youngest
 camper at that time. I went most summers till I became a teen. My wife has a
 photo of me in a bunk with tissue held to my ear.  >>
 Maybe we met, I was at Clara Barton in the mid- to late-fifties.  And do you
 have children?  If so, did you have trouble too with them wanting to get
 their ears pierced and your not thinking that was what earlobes were for?
 Linda Z  >>
Linda we may have danced as I recall the highlight of the summer stay was the
Dance at Clara Bartons. I have two boys 1-31 and the other 29 and thank the
Lord neither got an ear pierced.