[IP] mom not ready for separation

Sent Eve off to Girl Scout camp yesterday for 10 days, 3 days near our home
(20 min. away), 7 days in northern WI (4 hours away).  I hope I set her
basals right. I really don't know if I did. I guess I'm just worried. I'm
just worried about something happening to her in WI. This is the farthest
and longest Eve has been away from us since she's had diabetes. I know she
needs to be away from us to grow in independences, and to make decisions
about her health, but I guess I'm not ready.  :-(  This sounds like I'm a
very controlling person, but I'm not,  just worried. This isn't like
diabetes camp were they know about diabetes.

Thanks for letting me share my feelings, it doesn't help that my other two
children (non-D's)are scattered across the globe.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.75
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99
One in Germany (non-D), one in Mexico (non-D), one at Girl Scout camp (D).