Re: [IP] Karo: 'sweet' memories

In a message dated 6/22/00 11:37:41 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< in camp Joslin
we never sang that song. I was there the summer of 1950 as the youngest
camper at that time. I went most summers till I became a teen. My wife has a
photo of me in a bunk with tissue held to my ear.  >>

Maybe we met, I was at Clara Barton in the mid- to late-fifties.  And do you
have children?  If so, did you have trouble too with them wanting to get
their ears pierced and your not thinking that was what earlobes were for?

Linda Z