Re: [IP] Pumping Question

Somewhat. Although just the friction from the needle and the tissue also play a
large role in how long a site lasts.  It's pretty variable what exactly makes a
site last though there are 4 or so definite components.  After 18 years of
pumping, my experience is that you find some strategy like this and it works
great for somewhere between 3 weeks and 6 months and then it stops working and
you look for a new one.