Re: [IP] Karo: 'sweet' memories

In a message dated 6/22/00 10:57:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< First you feel shocky
 Then you feel rocky
 That's the way it goes with the sugar blues
 (OK who can tell me the rest of the words to this camp song.  Someone here
 must have a better memory than me (probably wiped out by karo)
 Yerachmiel >>
Yerachmiel I am sorry to tell you to the best of my memories in camp Joslin
we never sang that song. I was there the summer of 1950 as the youngest
camper at that time. I went most summers till I became a teen. My wife has a
photo of me in a bunk with tissue held to my ear. I am sure you remember that
part of it. As far as Karo goes they had it everywhere you looked. The first
dextrose tabs I saw were small like tums,but had red letters on the package.
After the dextrose I went to life savers (yum). I guess I have gone full
cycle I carry Glucose tabs again. Roger C