Re: [IP] poo-poo on endo

GET A NEW ENDO! Do what YOU know is best for your child. I am trying to put
Nathan on the pump and I WILL find someone who will support me.  So can you
Beth.  Good Luck.  On a calmer note, ask your endo if he can refer you to
someone who is willing to work with you on the pump.  If he really cares
about Braden he will.

>Hi everybody.  Just talked with Braden's endo. No pump with him.  He's too
concerned about >'developmental' reasons.  He said how can the child run and
play, what if kids make fun, he'll be >attached to something, what if the
pump comes out at school