Sorry folks, I didn't put a night down for the Parents' Chat, which
is on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m.!

Don't forget Sara's new late-night chat on Sunday nights at 11 p.m. EDT.!

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open any
time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these
times below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one
this week, there's always another at the same time next week.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted) will
do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EDT (2:30 p.m. GMT)
in the Anytime room.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT).
Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) Wednesday nights with Steve
Winer, Connie Hornbaker,
and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

Amy M. will host the teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers chat at
7:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 a.m. GMT), Thursday nights, in the Teen chat room.

Carolyn can't host her regular Thursday night chat right now. If
anyone is interested in taking over for her, let me know.

And Sara (email @ redacted) is hosting a late-night chat on Sunday
nights at 11 p.m. EDT (4 a.m. GMT). Join Sara for the "Sunday Sound
off with Sara Smarty Pants," as she's christened the chat. :-)

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other
time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk! Also, if
you have any problems accessing the chat room, Carolyn, Rodney, or I will be
happy to talk you through it.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)
Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.