Re: [IP] Karo

In a message dated 6/22/00 5:57:09 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I guess you must be a baby boomer or pre baby boomer to remember Karo
Syrup.  >>

Hey, Karo is still around! I have some in my cupboard (no, it's not left over
from pre-baby-boomer days). When I was a little girl, my grandfather would
mix Karo and butter and we'd eat it with bread. Tear off pieces of bread,
scoop some of the "surp-n-butter" and eat it. In fact, I still do that
occasionally -- one of my comfort foods, I suppose. To keep this on topic, my
BGs go bazonkers when I do that. (Only about once a year!)

Jan (and Elvis)