[IP] Karo

I guess you must be a baby boomer or pre baby boomer to remember Karo Syrup.
I am sure Jan will recall. I have been watching the Pancake thread and can
remember my mother stopping my insulin reactions with a large table spoon
full of Karo. It may still be on the market. It was the thickest syrup ever
made. It was so sweet it still makes my teeth hurt. I agree with Sara SP aka
PM I like strawberries on my pancakes. Roger C dx 47 pm 5/00 hockey puck
still in tow