[IP] syrup

Kris wrote:
>  Do you guys bolus for sugar free pancake syrup?

don't know about the GUYS, but I bolus for anything that has carbs in it.  I
have no idea how many carbs, if any are in sugar free syrup, but regular old
syrup has about 16 calories per tablespoon....1 unit per tablespoon...but to
be quite honest, syrup does NOTHING for me!!  even  on pancakes, I prefer
butter or jam or fruit!  sounds crazy from the girl who is single handedly
putting Ben and Jerry through grad school, but it is true...

Gonna drive my car!!!!!!  GOnna TEST before I do!!!  WHOOOO hOOOOOOO