[IP] Pumping Question

> >  You can also inject insulin through the
> > Silhoette during the saline period although my son said the
> > injections through the site hurt.

When I read so many people wanting ideas on how to make sites last longer on
children, it confuses me as to why someone would want to inject into a site.
With the small amount needed for a bolus, wouldn't a regular injection be
better and easier to find new places? When I took injections, it was with
26g steel needles (45u). My personal opinion (which I highly respect) is
that the less insulin going into a child's site would help it to last
longer. YMMV (~_^)
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)