[IP] [Fwd: Infected sites.]

-- BEGIN included message

Sandy -- how discouraged you must feel!! Site infections are no fun, and
having them so often is double no fun! Your best sourch of information would
be to take this problem and pose it to the entire list. I can only give you
suggestions for what I would do with my daughter, but posting to the entire
list will give you an excellent source of info and support. You can do this
by copying the message and sending it to
< email @ redacted >  This will get it to the list, and then you can
just watch the ideas pour in!
I know some out there have had the same problems as you have. Please, if you
haven't done so, contact your Dr. and CDE and get their input.

Good luck,
Sue Tappendorf
IP Help Administration

In a message dated 06/21/2000 6:11:39 PM Central Daylight Time,