Subject: [IP] Pumping question?

We're big fans of the Tenders (aka Silouettes).  Because they go in at an
angle, they don't pull out easily, and they're easy to adjust the depth for
these kids with no body fat.  I've also not had nearly the  trouble making
them stick to my kid that some have with other sets.  Unfortunately, it is a
long needle, but Jenna doesn't care as long as we use EMLA cream.  Jenna's
favorite site is the upper part of the buttocks, it stays out of her way,
doesn't bend as much as the tummy (and the bending crinkles up the tape).

Nancy Morgan, mom of skinny 11 year old Jenna

Which one of the infusion sets is it that allows you to inject insulin into
it while doing the saline trial?  Also, for those with little ones on the
pump, which infusion set do you use and what part of the body do you put it