Re: [IP] Basal testing in young children

Thank you for the advice, I have tried filling him with free foods but when
he is hungry he doesn't usually do for that stuff for long.  How long after
your daughter's last bolus do you begin testing?  It seems like even when we
are getting a good day's worth of basal testing in the numbers from day to
day are so different.  It has been hard catching a pattern.  My son has
frequent times where he has a bolus and two hours later has a good bg but
then 1 hour later is low.  He is also having trouble knowing when he is low
since pumping.  Anyway, thanks again for your help!