Re: [IP] Member Update on Santana Kortum-Managhan

> Michael,

Thanks Michael!  It's true that by the end it should go way up, but most of
that raise happens later on, not in the beginning.  When I was pregnant, I
ran into a few diabetic/pumping women who felt like they kept trying to get
their insulin doses up early and eat more and then spent the last trimester
with their doctors on their backs about not eating and trying to keep
things from spiraling too fast.  It will definately go up and needs to be
continually adjusted.  But many people have lows in the early months (2-4)
and the first 2 months seem to be pretty variable -- at least from the
people I asked and my own experience and the doctors I asked.