Re: [IP] We are SUCH troublemakers!!

> *************************************
> HMMMMMM - this is rather sexist don't ya
> think???  It is the MALE's invading
> the females, after all...Shouldn't it be
> the MALES that get operated ON????
> The women can't get pregnant on their
Hrmmm well if they can I'll bet THAT'D make the weekly
world news...

However, the story DID say all the males had already
gotten vasectomies, merely that it had failed in this
one.  That leaves one with two questions:

Why not try the vasectomy again?  (It's cheaper,
quicker, less prone to complication, and focuses on the
right culprit)

Of course, if repeating the opperation wouldn't likely
solve the problem (I'm no doc, I don't know how
resilient an unknown percentage of the male population
are to surgical sterilization, **but you know how
stubborn men can be**), then the next question is: Why
not remove his little sperm factories altogether? (I'd
like to see him recover from THAT!)  But I imagine that
would bring about its own hormonal withdrawl problems
and besides, it sounds a little too militant feminist
for even MY tastes.

I say they give Joanna a plug of Mace and teach her how
to fend off Shaun herself.

-Sara G. (who's just happy to see another diabetic
primate not willing to take gump from noone)