[IP] Re: Pumping Insulin, 3rd EDITION, not Vol. 3

On 20 Jun 2000, at 10:26, email @ redacted wrote:

> Can somebody tell me where to order this book??
> I tried Barnes and Noble, and Amazon, but they do not have "volume 3".
> At least I assume not, since the publish date on the one they have is
> 1994.

You know a place to buy it is on the Links pages at www.Insulin-
Pumpers.org    But be sure to ask for it by the correct name.  It is
"Pumping Insulin", 3rd Edition, not Volume 3.  There is, after all, a limit
on the amount of detail on insulin pumping, but if you need further
reading, see: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/digests/

George            ;>)