[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #266

no this isn't about digest #266

It is a GENTLE reminder for you NOT to copy ENTIRE messages into your
replies!!!!  All we need is a line or two to "remind" us what you are
referring to.  If you include an entire message, plus the message IT was in
response to, it can get vrey tedious and difficult to read.,..especially for
those of us on the DIGEST

Also.  If you are JUST going to say WAY TO GO or HERE HERE or I AGREE, it
would make more sense to send it directly to the person to whom you are
congratulating or agreeing with...and then if you COPY the entire 75 line
message they originally wrote to which you are responding with a WAY TO
GO...it is even more, well, what is the word I am searching for...just can't
seem to think of one that would be politically correct...so just fill in the
blank with your word of choice....

Thank you.....

Sara, who WAS all caught up on digests and now there are 3 waiting to be
read....arggghhh....and I am trying to pack and catch up on work so I can go
to Texas with a clearish conscience....fortunately for me, they will be full
of copies of reposted messages!