Re: [IP] Re: washington diabetes march

I don't have a clue how to organize a march BUT I managed to get the names of a
couple organizations that may know of people who worked on organizing other
marches (AIDS related - organizing is similar).

What other marches have happened (relatively) recently?.... (farmers, breast
cancer, ????)

Most places now have web sites.  A simple question - Can you help me ______ , or
tell me where to go?   :-)

Jim S.
email @ redacted

ideas are easy - implementation can't be done alone......