[IP] evils of NPH

> I was on NPH for 5 years. I didn't have nearly the problems many of you
> had because I was taking four shots of NPH/day. I inquired several times
> about UL, but my endo wasn't a big fan of UL. He stated it was a big
> harder to adjust than multiple shots of NPH. No doubt I'm doing better
> with a pump, but I didn't have horrible problems with NPH.
> - -Jef Lepine

I'm reaching back again. I don't know if I had problems with NPH the 33
years I took it. Thirty-one of those years were on one shot a day of
NPH/Reg. The next two years were two shots - the second being Regular. Had
no idea how monthly/growth hormones affected anything, etc. Once in awhile I
hit a low and do remember an A1c of 16. How the pump and home BGs have
changed the entire scene!!! 8^)

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)