Re: [IP] Re: washington march

Hi all.
My uncle works in DC too and I've got a call into him and I'm waiting for
names of who we can contact.

Also, I've found a number for the Federal Department of Health and Human
Services in DC.
They may be able to give me some names too.  Or at least point us in the
right direction.

My question is what should our focus point be?  Federal funding?  A cure?
I CAN'T WAIT!!  I KNOW we can make this work!