Re: [IP] log sheets

> I set up a couple of filters to track lows
> (cell is blue) and highs (cell is red). Trends
> really jump out at you. I also set up charts
> for daily, weekly and monthly averages. Makes
> a nice two page monthly summary.
My glucodaemon charts ( http://bgc.ppp0.com ) do the
same thing, same colors in fact :)

When I started with my current nurse, she took one look
at my printouts and shrank back, "TOO MANY COLORS!"
She did add, of course, that I'm the one that the
reports have to work for, so if I like it then more
power to me :)

What really gets me sometimes, is graphing the numbers
out.  It's hard to see the general trends in the
specific numbers, but when you 'zoom out' and look at
the big picture you really see things like: that
monthly cycle, stress patterns, seasonal changes,
overall effects of exercise regimens, etc...

It really tends to help explain vairances that
otherwise wouldn't make sense.

-Sara G. (Still fighting her numbers, trying to do
better than 2 out of 3 readings in target)