Re: [IP] poo-poo on endo

Kudos to the endo that had enough sense to start the 5 week old on a pump.
Of course, one needs to be sure the parents will be responsible enough to
deal w/a pump.  I'm convinced, however, that a child adapts to change
easier than us adults.  The earlier the better to start on a pump.  The
endo that said no to the mom is just plain ignorant about pumps.
Santana