Re: [IP] poo-poo on endo

> I'm going to keep out of the venting part....
> Just a question about NPH - it seems that many people use it....  I had
> (judgmentally) nothing but trouble with its peak and had much less
> problems with UL.

I was on NPH for 5 years. I didn't have nearly the problems many of you
had because I was taking four shots of NPH/day. I inquired several times
about UL, but my endo wasn't a big fan of UL. He stated it was a big
harder to adjust than multiple shots of NPH. No doubt I'm doing better
with a pump, but I didn't have horrible problems with NPH.

-Jef Lepine