Re: [IP] poo-poo on endo

Tell him to move forward into the 21st century - I am convinced you
are doing the right thing.  My suggestion - if you REALLY want the
pump for Braden - you have only two choices - get your current
endo to go along, or find another......and my suggestion is the
latter.  Where are you located?  probably someone here can help
you with a pump-friendly endo referral........