Re: [IP] Member Update on Santana Kortum-Managhan

> Ruth,

Thanks for the input.  No, I am not currently working.  My husband and I moved to a
Helena,Montana about 10 days ago b/c he got a job clerking for a S. Ct. Justice (for
the State).  I've read that it is a must to have blood sugars in perfect condition b/f
and while pregnant.   However, I've talked w/a few other women who have had perfect
babies and experienced some highs and lows due to horomones etc during pregnancy.  I
am currently taking Clomid and we are attempting artificial insemination this month.
If you want to e-mail me privately please feel free.  Thanks again.
Santana