Re: [IP] Member Update on Santana Kortum-Managhan

Hi Santana,

I was diagnosed in 1979 too.

The second and third month were the hardest -- my insulin requirements dropped (as
they are supposed to), and lows would happen suddenly.  High swings would happen
too -- hormones, I think.  Luckily I was able to quickly adjust.  2nd trimester my
doses increased gradually and bgs got easier than they have ever been, not much
swings at all.  3rd trimester doses began to increase steeply.  But it was still
much less swingy than my bgs usually are.

Hope that helps!  Do you have doctor to work with that you like?  Where do you
live?  Are you working?

Take care,

Ruth