[IP] other complicaions

Jack, I have the same thing. I was afraid I had a tumor when it first started
to act up. Every time I ate, I would have to cough. I also sweat when I eat
also. Both of these conditions are complications of DM. I have had IDDM for 30
years now and it sounds like me and you suffer from many similar problems. I
feel like you do, "What else does this darn disease have to offer that no one
tells you about til you have it?" As for treatment, well I wasn't offered
any?! But since pumping and keeping BS's more in the normal range, symptoms
have lessened quite a bit. I hope things get better for you also. Denise