From: Davis, Melissa <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 11:45 AM
Subject: [IP] Animas Pump Chat

> Hi All,
>
> If you don't subscribe to Station News, I thought I'd let you know about
the Animas Pump Chat we're having the next 2 Tuesday evenings in a row!  The
20th and 27th at 9pm eastern, 3 representatives from Animas will be joining
us at Diabetes Station (http://www.DiabetesStation.org) to tell us about the
new pump and also how things went at the ADA conference for them!  I can't
wait to find out more about this new pump!

> Also, for those interested in what's been going on in Edmonton, we'll be
having Dr. Ray Rajotte and Dr. Jonathon Lakey from the Edmonton Group on
June 29th at 9pm Eastern.  I'm sure you won't want to miss it!  We're having
lots of other really exciting guests too if you're interested!  You can go
to http://www.diabetesstation.org/schedule.asp to see who else will be
joining us!  Feel free to email me if you want to recieve these updates in
your email!