Re: [IP] Extra NPH

In a message dated 6/20/00 6:57:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ello List--
 I have at least a half a dozen new bottles of Lilly NPH I would like to
 donate.  I am looking for an under privilaged childrens home or maybe
 send the bottles to a homeless shelter or to group which would not have
 any medical insurance.
 If anyone has any ideas......
 Am I even permitted to donate a prescribed medicine?
 Cap >>
Hi Cap I just went on the pump and had a lot of supplies from my injection
days. I was trained by a cde at Joslin in Boston and she works 1 day a week
at a clinic. The Clinic is for I believe Spanish and homeless people. I would
suggest you call ADA or JDA and ask for the nearest free Clinic. Roger C