Re: [IP] Soaking feet

In a message dated 6/20/00 1:46:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Subj:     [IP] Soaking feet
 Date:  6/20/00 1:46:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  email @ redacted (JHughey)
 Sender:    email @ redacted
 To:    email @ redacted (IP List)
 CC:    email @ redacted, email @ redacted
 > Jan I like you have been told the same thing. I asked my "footoligist" a
 > years back and was told it will macerate the skin and I should not soak my
 > feet. Roger C dx 47 pm 5/00 with his new hockey puck in tow
 Thanks, Jan (& Elvis) and Roger.
 I was surprised that the podiatrist didn't bring that out since she surely
 has some DM patients!! And I'm glad, too, Roger, you're not like Jan (&
 Elvis) and have your hockey puck in toe!  ;-)
 Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)
 http://maxpages.com/bludasue >>
We must be careful here a few weeks back Sara made a mis quote about a toe
and here we go again. My pump (hockey puck) is in tow not toe HA HA HA!!!