Re: [IP] Member Update on Santana Kortum-Managhan

Hi!

I have a 9 1/2 month old baby after a very successful pregnancy despite
lots of earlier diabetes problems.  I've been diabetic for 22 years and on
a pump for 18.  I'm happy to share anything you want to know.  I remember
how hard it was to get people to be explicit before I actually got
preganant and during some of the early phases. I suspect part of it is that
you rapidly blur things -- I am noticing that as my daughter is growing and
changing so fast now and when I saw a 2 month old baby I realized how long
ago and fuzzy the things she did at that age were.  I am trying not to
forget the pregnancy stuff since I'd like to do it again.

Sincerely,

Ruth Elowitz