Re: [IP] Somewhat off Topic - Legal

> Hi,
> It's on topic because I incurred the bills due to my diabetes off
> topic because it's a legal question.
> Basically I owe a clinic $3000.00 plus.  We agreed that I would be a
> monthly amount which I have been diligently doing for over two
> years.  In their documentation it states either payment in full or a
> monthly fee.  Well now without notice they've sent me to a
> collection agency.  Do I have a leg to stand on?  Any thoughts,
> suggestions, would be greatly appreciated as well as $3000.00.  :-)
write the collection ONE letter only. Simply state that the matter is
in dispute and that you have been making regular monthly payments per
the documents that were sent to you by the clinic. AND... that are
are not to communicate with you on the matter again. Further state
that because of the dispute that all questions should be refered to
the clinic accounting department. Then, ignor any further calls or