Re: [IP] here I come

Yes Sara, I will meet you there again.  No kids this time though as they are
at Camp.  Come on group, there must be some others in this area!!!!

Nita

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:30:35 EDT, email @ redacted wrote:

  Kristin wrote:
  >Don't know if we are [SUNDAY CHAT] next week since
  >Sara SP will be in Texas!  :)

  Yes I will....Houston to be exact, and possibly a day or two in Lake
Charles,
  LA.

  Any pumpers in the Houston area wanna meet me at La Madeleine at the
Galleria
  next tot the skating rink on SUNDAY 6/25, say about 4:00pm??? I am open to

  time and location suggestions, but I ADORE La Madeleine...

  Any pumpers in LC?

  Please email me directly...

  Don't be scared.  I don't bite contrary to what you all think REALLY
happened
  to Jan Stilllow's "bit" toe.

  Sara Smartie Pants...mmm smarties....must be hungry....

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9