[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Primary Care Physicians

Tommy said:
"That is the same with my endo, in fact there is a sign on each door
explaining that.  He does not work on tummies, lungs headaches, etc."
    Of course, if you have specific issues, you consult with gynecologists
or  cardiologists or pulmonary and gastrointestinal specialists etc. The
question still remains: who should be in charge of the entire and/or general
care?Unfortunately, DM is a systemic disease that affects every cell in your
body. Shouldn't the person in charge be the one most familiar with the
condition that affects everything?

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml