[IP] here I come

Kristin wrote:
>Don't know if we are [SUNDAY CHAT] next week since
>Sara SP will be in Texas!  :)

Yes I will....Houston to be exact, and possibly a day or two in Lake Charles,

Any pumpers in the Houston area wanna meet me at La Madeleine at the Galleria
next tot the skating rink on SUNDAY 6/25, say about 4:00pm??? I am open to
time and location suggestions, but I ADORE La Madeleine...

Any pumpers in LC?

Please email me directly...

Don't be scared.  I don't bite contrary to what you all think REALLY happened
to Jan Stilllow's "bit" toe.

Sara Smartie Pants...mmm smarties....must be hungry....