[IP] foot test

> She did the usual tests, including the monofilament on the bottom of
> my feet test. After 28 years, I still have feeling in my feet, but years
> ago I had lost my tickle. Imagine my shock today when she did the
> monofilament test and it tickled! After 3 weeks with the
> pump, I've regained something diabetes had taken from me...Lynn

Many people don't realize how sensitive my system is and believe I have lost
feeling. I recently had the same test at a health fair. They made sure I
didn't look - and I got 10 out of 10. They were surprised. A piece of sand
feels like a rock in my shoe.  YMMV

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)