Re: [IP] New complications?

> I see a speech therapist for a similiar thing. My
therapist taught me how
> to eat foods so I wouldn't choke. Mine was also
discovered through a
> swallow study. I choke. So I have to be very careful. My
voice is also gone
> so I use sign language with my hubby (which I am still
learning) and I have
> an artificial larynx. My problem may not be all from
diabetes because I
> have 2 neurological diseases.

That's what I'm wondering.  I'm sure that you were told
that it was not dm related, but I wonder if it is.  Dm
does cause problems with neurapathy.  I would think that
it could be causing problems that would, at least, make it
more likely that you got the neurological problems that
you have.

> Wish I could be of more help :(

> Ginny
> email @ redacted

Thanks, it is helpful to know that I am not the only one
with dm and a swallowing problem, that may(?) be related.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be
 - Alexander Pope