Re: [IP] discrepancy

IDDM means insulin dependant. Many type II's are insulin dependant so IDDM
does not mean type I. My mom is IDDM (she is type II) I am IDDM type I we
both have diabetes and  dependant on insulin. If she doesn't get her
insulin she will also die. Thankfully she needs insulin now..pills never
helped her and her kidney doc was furious when he found out she was never
placed on insulin. Almost lost her but she is doing ok considering.
Tomorrow she goes to University if Iowa for her eye check up for her eye
that has some sight. other one is blind.
No discrepancy noted on this person't note. I refer to my mom as IDDM all
the time.
email @ redacted
aol IM chat ID riverbijou