[IP] Success!

Today I went to the doctor just to touch base after being on the pump for 3
weeks. She did the usual tests, including the monofilament on the bottom of
my feet test. After 28 years, I still have feeling in my feet, but years
ago I had lost my tickle. Imagine my shock today when she did the
monofilament test and it tickled! My non-diabetic friends cannot fathom my
delight, but I knew some of you long-timers might. After 3 weeks with the
pump, I've regained something diabetes had taken from me...was it Sara who
said, "...they'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands?" Lynn