[IPn] Summer fund raising drive

Over the weekend, Insulin Pumpers on-line summer fund raising drive
has just broken the $1000 barrier with $210 in donations, bringing
the total for the month to $1107. With your help we can reach our
goal of $2000 for the month of June.

If you feel you benefit from the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site
and have not yet made a contribution, please consider doing so now.
Even better yet, if you would like to make a bigger impact, please
consider a matching challenge donation that "challenges" other
members of the pumpers list to donate enough to match your
contribution. Every little bit helps and will be appreciated.

Whether your donation is for $5.00 or $500.00, it all adds up and
will help sustain the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site.

To see the Insulin Pumpers THANK YOU to those who have already
contributed, go to:

To make an on-line donation or challenge grant, go to:

If you would prefer to make your gift by mail, send a check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

Respectfully Yours,