[IP] Re: DC March

In a message dated 06/19/2000 4:14:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I've got the time.  I'll do whatever I can to get
>  this thing going!!

i am too (or maybe i should say was......my daughter just graduated from high
school and i NEED something to do to get me through this), and i'll do
everything i can.        i have no idea where to start though -- does anyone
have any ideas?      i think it would be a sight to see!!