No Subject

I'd love to help with the march on Washington.  Tell me where to sign up.

Heck, I'll arrange it myself if that's what it takes.

I'd love to see the look on our "officials" faces when they see the tears in
my 4 year old daughter's eyes when I tell her it's time for meds AGAIN . . .
for the 4th time today.

Where do we start??

I've got a family member that works for the Fed. Gov. in Washington.  Maybe
he can give some insight as to where we can start.  How soon can we pull
something like this together?  Maybe if we get some large chain stores to
promote it more, that will help.

I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I've got the time.  I'll do whatever I can to get
this thing going!!