[IP] The need for more endos (was Do DMers need primary care docs?)

:) He also said that last year at the ADA meeting,
he attended a business meeting with people who treat children. He
said they were worried about the small number of young people
(defined as under 40yo) going into the field of pediatric
diabetes and were trying to brainstorm ways to pay more to entice
the people to go into that field.

Does anyone know if there are any scholarships to entice people to
specialize in Endocrinology?
Although I have yet to go to college I'm very interested in medical school.

( 27yrs old & 3kids and hubby to take care of right now)