[IP] Gone to Camp

Well I left both my kids at Camp Sweeney this weekend and won't see them
again for 3 weeks.  This is Jessica's 3rd year and Jarred's 2nd (he's on the
non-diabetic siblings program)  I have already gone to the camp website to
see what classes they are taking and to look for pictures.  I have emailed
the first of many, many times :)  I am lonely :(  But I know they are having
the best time there and I will just have to deal with it!  LOL  Any other
Camp Sweeney Mom here???

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.10 years & Jarred, 9